Put Your Breast Foot Forward This October And Help Beat Cancer!
It’s time to get your PINK on ladies and fight breast cancer this October! We want to make more and more women aware of the REAL facts about breast cancer!
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although in men it is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
Now that you know this information, We hope that together we can encourage you and other women to Check your Bumps For Lumps this October!
Our next post will be the best top tips to help reduce your risks. Stay tuned to find out more!