Sports Bra Special Edition On Moving Comfort Juno Sports Bra!
Everyone wants to know which sports bra is the best, most supportive, comfortable and long lasting! There are so many out there which will do what you want, and this post we are going to look at Moving Comfort Juno Maximum Control Racerback Sports Bra.
- Great range of sizes, from 32B up to a 40D
- Moving Comfort Juno use special Microfiber fabrication, which means it is quick drying meaning you can get a great workout, and not feel too sweaty afterwards.
- Thus leading to our next point, it is perfect for high impact sports, such as running, soccer, horse riding etc.
- The cups are contoured although soft, with a seamfree interior, so no ugly lines poking through your sports clothes.
- As with any great sports bra this Moving Comfort Juno bra has encapsulation and compression around the bust area, giving that all needed support.
- When doing high impact sports, the shoulders can be the place that suffers, so this bra has extra padding on the straps, as well as being adjustable.
- Racerback has super awesome keyhole detail, making it even sexier!
- Totally affordable price of $56
So, what’s bad about it?
- As with most sports bras, this one can be a little tricky to get on and off.
- It has incredible support, but can “squish” although some women prefer to be squished and feel secure, rather than feel too natural.
- Soft cup= not so great shape. You may not get the full chested look in this bra, as it really does flatten you, so no cleavage this time!
Overall, it has to be said we LOVE the Moving Comfort Juno Maximum Control Racerback Sports Bra. It really is perfect for anyone up to a DD cup!
If you want to purchase this bra, click here.
Got this bra?
Tell us what you think!