**BLOG POST WARNING** this post has images of a disturbing nature.
Going braless. Some women love it and others don’t. There are women out there who have never worn a bra in their life, and other’s that just think it’s totally unacceptable. Every woman, no matter what size she is, will come home after a long day, take her bra off and siiigghhhh. So we clearly all enjoy the feeling of being free…
Here are our Top tips for going braless.
1. If you are over the cup size of D, it’s just a NO (well, just in public.) Unfortunately, the larger the breast, the more gravity kicks in. As women we have responsibilities to keep the girls looking perky at all times!
2. The only exception to rule 1 (again depending on your size) – take advantage of shelf tops. These are the tops that have built in support. The elastic at the bottom is what gives you the extra support and keeps the girls in check without wearing a bra!
3. Sagging. There is no concrete evidence that suggests not wearing a bra increases sagging. However, it is a known fact that your breast ligaments slowly break down when doing exercise (or anything that makes the girls jiggle) which causes the breast to sag over time. So going braless, every day will have an effect in the long run.
4. Choose your outfit well. If you are small busted AA-B, then consider strapless tops/dress or even halterknecks. Never wear a baggy top, because as soon as you drop something and go to pick it up, anyone in eye distance will get a cheeky thrill!
5. Choose your timings to go braless. Going braless to meetings, professional events, first dates, or meeting the parents…it’s just not advised. We live in a very critical society and looks say everything about a first impression or how people view you. So make sure you are well supported!
6. It is a known fact that if a man knows you have gone braless (and we still agree that this is for C cups and below) it will drive him wild. So, going braless could be a special treat for a loved one (and super comfortable for you!)
7. Wear a big sweatshirt, and no-one will ever know you have gone braless (so this goes for larger breasted women too!)
8. It is not all fun & giggles going braless. There are situations such as running up (or down) stairs at a more than walking speed…ooouuccchhh.
9. Breasts come in different shapes and sizes so you are the only one to decide. Be comfortable, and remember going braless is different for everyone
10. Finally, if your not brave enough to go braless, wear cute little lace bralettes like Only Hearts Women’s Stretch Lace Bralette, feels like you’re not wearing a bra and is very much this season!
only hearts stretch lace bralette $35
Got any funny braless stories? We want to hear them! Get in touch with us.